It is with great enthusiasm that we invite you to learn more about Eastover’s newest fundraising initiative, Partner to Play!
Built in 1935, Eastover Elementary has provided a wonderful place to learn, play and gather, not only for the students, but for our neighborhood families as well. Many Eastover families have fond memories from this space, from learning to ride a bike or swing on a swing, to spending a weekend afternoon with friends and family. Our PTA continues to collaborate with CMS on Eastover school grounds and has recently taken a more active role in the oversight of the services provided by our landscaping partner. However, time has taken a toll on the fields and playgrounds. In fact, it has been over 20 years since the asphalt track, fencing around the big playground and other significant improvements were made in collaboration with the neighborhood.
$150,000 to turf the soccer fields, replace the asphalt track, revitalize the basketball courts and make additional improvements to both of Eastover’s playgrounds through tax-deductible donations.
The Eastover PTA has pledged to match the first $25,000 raised through our spring Boosterthon Fun Run!
Participate in Matching Gifts by asking your employer, if your company participates in a Matching Gift Program.
Suggested Giving Levels:
Soaring Eagle – $10,000 and up
Eagle’s Perch – $5,000 – $9,999
Nest Builder – $2,500 – $4,999
Flying Eagle – $1,000 – $2,499
Friends of Eastover – $999 and under
1. $5,000+ will be recognized on a plaque on the brick pillar entering large playground
2. Corporate sponsors who give $5,000 or more may hang an approved sponsor sign on the interior fence for 3 months
3. All donors will be recognized on the Eastover PTA website, directory and yearbook for one year
HOW TO DONATE TO PARTNER TO PLAY!
1. Donate Online! This is the easiest and quickest way to submit your contribution! Both eCheck and credit card payments are accepted. (Please note: eCheck offers the lowest fee at only 0.45).
2. Participate in Matching Gifts by asking your employer if your company participates in the matching gifts program.
3. Donate by check by filling out the “Partner to Play Donation Form” and submitting to school.
4. Invite a grandparent, relative, alumni or neighbor to learn more about Partner to Play by sharing this flyer.
PTA President, 2018-19
PTA Grounds Chair